MUSIC: OLLY GEE- OREKELEWA

  my name is Olartunbosin Olamide Paul AKA OLLY GEE am from osun state and i was born and broth up  in lagos state  Nigeria, in year 1985 june 23rd.
            GRAJOS INSTITUTION OF BROADCASING LASU CAMPUS ABULE EGBA LAGOS
my aims in life is to the best among the rest and never say never.
            check out my mind blowing track OREKELEWA by OLLY GEE download and share thanks.
                                      follow OLLY GEE on twitter- @olly_g  instragram-@olly_gee

                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Say This Nigeria Blue Film? See What This Actors And Actress Did in This Movie (Video)

If WizKid Loses At The Grammy’s Tonight, That’s A Big Loss For Afrobeats

Finally Adekunle Gold Express His Love For Simi And I Wrote ‘Orente For Her (Watch Video)