MTN SUBSCRIBE MY BLACKBERRY BACK WITHOUT TAKING ANY MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

I wake up this morning from my bed with a though in mind that after this mtn did for me i still cant share it with people to know that mtn is the best.....which is not good.
that why am writing this to tell you all how it happen and why..
     About a week ago i subscribe on my blackberry phone, i use the subscription to browse fine and well but after sometime it stop going, i waiting for some days and is still not working, so decide to call mtn service center to lay the complain; the service center give me some tips on how to solve it.....
i try and try but is still not working even some of them said have use up the MB and which i know i did not download anything at all.
after sometime i decide to leave it and move on with my thing because they cant solve the problem and at that point and movement i was angry with MTN like dash this MTN is a very bad network.
well finally i move on and after some time my phone buzz up ringing, i check it and it was customer service. i pick with angry face to say"yes what is it and they ask of my name and every details about what happen and that they heard about my complain....then i said yes is all true so what next....and the big id of all is"they now said they are sorry for my inconvenience and the problem mtn has cause me...and today they decide to subscribe my blackberry back without deducting  one naira from my account...wow great.... am happy.
you all will ask me how much subscription.
wound have love to say it but dont worry about it.
The subscription may be small but for me is a big deal because the question is"will or can all the network do this
i decide to share this with ovije.blogspot.com so people can see how good mtn is and how they satisfy their customers....
thanks mtn

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Say This Nigeria Blue Film? See What This Actors And Actress Did in This Movie (Video)

If WizKid Loses At The Grammy’s Tonight, That’s A Big Loss For Afrobeats

Finally Adekunle Gold Express His Love For Simi And I Wrote ‘Orente For Her (Watch Video)