Love Birds!! Drake Kisses Rihanna At The 2016 VMAsAs (Photos)

 we all know this two love birds have being dating for long but we know are still have not confirm it,but today is clear and open for everyone to see and this happen in a very open place no hide anymore,
Drake presented Rihanna with the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award (and declared his love) with a heartfelt speech at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 28. He said:
This woman has surpassed all competition while still being the same girl from Barbados, surrounded by the same friends, speaking with the same accent.

She’s someone I’ve been in love with since I was 22 years old. She’s one of my best friends in the world. All my adult life, I’ve looked up to her even though she’s younger than me. She’s a living breathing legend in our industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Say This Nigeria Blue Film? See What This Actors And Actress Did in This Movie (Video)

If WizKid Loses At The Grammy’s Tonight, That’s A Big Loss For Afrobeats

Finally Adekunle Gold Express His Love For Simi And I Wrote ‘Orente For Her (Watch Video)