Shocking: see The 5 Men that had S.ex With Genevieve Nnaji


Here are the names of the 5 men Genevieve Nnaji has slept with:

5. Kunle Coker
Genevieve Nnaji dated actor Kunle Coker earlier in her career.
The actress did confirm the two of them dated when she was asked of Kunle brought her into the entertainment industry.
She responded to the question saying, ” Yes, Kunle Coker was actually my boyfriend, but he did not bring me into the industry”.
4. Ramsey Nouah
Ramsey Nouah’s name has been consistently linked with Genevieve for number of years. Genny has never addressed her relationship with Ramsey.
The two didn’t act many movies together but rumors of an old fling hasn’t been far off. Addressing rumors of a relationship, Ramsey said “It is quite funny. I think everybody just tried to marry Genevieve and I before we actually got close. I didn’t shoot much movies with Genevieve like I did with other actresses. I think I shot five movies with her. I have never had such feeling for her. We were just colleagues who wanted you people to feel the way you are feeling now. It tells you that we played our roles very well.”
3. D’Banj
After much is said and done about this relationship, Genevieve Nnaji has never confirmed she dated D’Banj but the world trust D’Banj enough to trust his “government”.
In 2013, D’Banj said he wanted to marry Genevieve.
“Apart from the fact that she is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve’s name will not come up because she featured in my biggest song of all time, Fall in Love. So if E True Story comes to Nigeria to interview me, she will definitely be called upon to tell my story,” he said.
As if to confirm that there was more to his relationship with the actress than he had always admitted, D’banj added, “I would love to have Genevieve as my wife. We never can tell what God plans for us in the future. I have studied her and I realised that anyone that has her as his woman has found himself a treasure. Just like the Bible says, any man who finds a wife, finds a good thing.
We are yet to hear from Genny on this one.
2. Baby Daddy (Unknown)
Genevieve is a mother of a teenage daughter. It is believed she had the child when she was 15 or 16 years old. The name of her daughter or what she looks like is scarce.
It is also understood that her daughter is a result of a relationship with a man she believed she would marry and not a one night affair.
Details of the man or if he is still alive is unknown.
1. Pat Attah

The reported relationship between Pat Attah and Genevieve is a tale of two stories.
Pat admitted he dated Genevieve in an interview with Hearts Magazine back in the day saying he doesn’t regret dating the Nollywood actress…
Genevieve on the other hand says Pat is like a big brother to him and they never dated each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Say This Nigeria Blue Film? See What This Actors And Actress Did in This Movie (Video)

If WizKid Loses At The Grammy’s Tonight, That’s A Big Loss For Afrobeats

Finally Adekunle Gold Express His Love For Simi And I Wrote ‘Orente For Her (Watch Video)