How To Lose Weight And How I Went From 85kg to 54kg in Less Than 2 Months Only (Lost Fat Now)




 

 Hello, guys! Everybody has noticed that I have lost a lot of weight and started bombarding me with questions. I was trying my best to write an answer to everyone and support all of you, but failed - with so many messages to respond to I would have to live online. So, I decided to write this post to answer to the question: "How did you manage to lose 31 kg?" (That doesn’t mean you can't write to me or ask something, it just makes my life easier).

My transformation took me TWO MONTHS only! AMAZING RESULT, RIGHT?


Background

 I’ve never been skinny but I noticed that I kept gaining more and more weight. Three terrible creases appeared on my belly, I looked like a bulldog in bikini, and my hips, legs and butt were getting bigger and bigger! I decided to get a fit and healthy body by all means, so I stopped eating greasy and fried food and gave up hearty late meals. I went for the morning run and evening training sessions in the gym and nothing wasn showing at that point that am losing weight, I continued doing does things more and more often ! After a month, my weight reached the start showing sign  – ALMOST 100KG To 85kg! I kept making my diet stricter and stricter, excluding meat, bread, fries, and sweets. I ended up eating fruits and vegetables and drinking nothing but water. so seemed to work for me. After a while, the lost weight stay going down faster and faster.

so that is what i use to lost my fat from 85kg to 54kg ... try it am sure it will work for you. because it did for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Will Say This Nigeria Blue Film? See What This Actors And Actress Did in This Movie (Video)

If WizKid Loses At The Grammy’s Tonight, That’s A Big Loss For Afrobeats

Finally Adekunle Gold Express His Love For Simi And I Wrote ‘Orente For Her (Watch Video)